Ward-Booth, Peter Eppley, Barry Schmelzheisen, Rainer
Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Reconstruction
Repair and Reconstruction
Preis: EUR 268,80
- Peter Ward-Booth BDS MBChB FDS FRCS, Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, The Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, West Sussex, UK
- Barry Eppley MD DMD, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Rainer Schmelzheisen MD DDS PhD, Professor and Chairman of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital, Freiburg, Germany
Changes in the etiology and management of Maxillofacial Trauma over the past 10 years have led to the need for a new book on this complex area of trauma. Maxillofacial Trauma is a landmark new one-volume, full colour text covering all aspects of the management of facial trauma. Written by an international team of oral and maxillofacial and plastic surgeons, Maxillofacial Trauma provides detailed practical guidance from the moment the trauma patient arrives in hospital to the secondary procedures that may be needed for reconstruction of hard and soft tissue injuries of the face.
- All aspects of maxillofacial trauma are covered - from management of the acute trauma case to secondary procedures to improve facial appearance and function.
- Comprehensive chapters on each facial bone injury including protocols for the overall management of each fracture.
- An extensive section on secondary procedures attempts to improve the final outcome of trauma.
- A review is included for all new bio materials used in the repair of facial fractures.
- 750 color prints demonstrate clearly the final results from primary repair and secondary procedures.
- 250 surgical line illustrations show step-by-step surgical procedures.
Huizing, Egbert H. DeGroot, John A. M.
Functional Reconstructive Nasal Surgery
Preis: 149 Euro
Egbert H. Huizing, MD, is Professor Emeritus of Otorhinolaryngology at Utrecht University. He has lectured throughout the world on new developments in nasal surgery. Since 1970 he has been Editor-in-Chief of the journal Rhinology. In 1997, Dr. Huizing was conferred with the Order of Orange Nassau of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
John A. M de Groot, MD, is Assistant Professor of Otorhinolaryngology at Utrecht University. He has lectured on nasal and skull base surgery in the Netherlands, Germany, and Thailand. A gifted illustrator, he has been called "the best artist among surgeons and the best surgeon among artists."
The first place to turn for full and up-to-date coverage of functional nasal surgery
Developed from the authors vast teaching and clinical experience, here is the first book in nearly two decades to fully cover the functional aspects of reconstructive rhinosurgery. You will find step-by-step details on a wide range of surgical procedures, highlighted by more than 800 detail-revealing illustrations. Beginning with an overview of surgical anatomy, histology, physiology, and diagnostic strategies, the book goes on to cover incisions and approaches for surgery of the septum, pyramid, lobule, turbinate, and nasal cavity. An important section on special considerations addresses pediatric surgery, transplants, acute nasal trauma, mentoplasty, implants, complications, and more. The extensive appendix includes coverage of materials, instruments, and historical developments. Special features of this valuable surgical guide:
- Focuses on state-of-the-art function-sparing techniques, often inadequately covered in works on cosmetic rhinosurgery
- Extensively illustrated with over 800 drawings-more than two per page!
- Accurately describes the complex anatomy you will need to know for successful surgery
- Written by two eminent surgeons who have developed and taught these courses worldwide All otorhinolaryngologists, maxillofacial surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, and residents who perform functional reconstructive nasal surgery will benefit from this wealth of information. A valuable addition to any professional or personal library.
Ed. By Ira D. Papel, John Frodel, G.R. Holt, Wayne F. Larrabee, Nathan Nachlas et al.
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Preis: EUR 199,00
- An affordable textbook, endorsed by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Long awaited second edition with new sections on endoscopic facial surgery, microvascular facial reconstruction, laser resurfacing, minimally invasive facial cosmetic procedures, and much more! - Highlighted by more than 1,800 crystal-clear illustrations
- The definitive reference in facial plastics and aesthetic facial surgery